Sunday 28 April 2013

Buy the exact fabric seen in BurdaStyle Magazine

By chance I came across a fabric shop in Germany that sells the fabrics as featured in BurdaStyle magazine.  It's not very PC from a sustainability viewpoint - but for those who want to make the garment exactly like it appears on the glossy pages it's worth a look alfatex.de/modestoffe/burda-style/  (And there's a translation to English button when I used Chrome as the browser.)  Very tempting! Not all are the original fabrics but they suggest replacement fabrics.  The trouble for me is that it's winter here and I generally sew my winter garments in the winter and summer ones in the summer.  Perhaps a little planning ahead will enhance my stash. For all those who are coming along for the Sew Along with Curious Kiwi, take a look!


Love that Lace Skirt


If anyone sees anything like this lace then please, please let me know where I can get it.  I love the rows of different patterns and the adorable colour and haven't seen anything like it, but I love it.  It's a Burda 03/2013 cardigan but seriously the skirt is amazingly gorgeous!
107a_large

1 comment:

  1. I just received this order in the mail from Frabricmartfabric.com : White Cotton Floral Stripe Lace 60W -(http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/UVA3546W-Floral-Stripe-Lace-Off-White-60-Wide.html)

    ReplyDelete